We are a community of believers who are united by our journey of faith under the powerful and life-giving name of Jesus Christ. If you get a chance to stop by for a Sunday gathering, you'll find that it feels a lot like a family here. Like most families, we don't always get it right and we pride ourselves in being works in progress.
You will experience joy-filled worship and hope-filled biblical messages. We believe in the freedom and encouragement that the Word of God brings.
Your kids will have fun and find inspiration while learning about our loving God in a safe environment.
A WORD TO OUR GUESTS
Visiting a new church can be pretty awkward. Maybe you’re coming from another church that did things differently or you’ve never been part of a church. Now you’re surrounded by a bunch of people singing songs that you don’t know and praying prayers you’ve never heard. Then, to top it all off, they pass around a basket and ask for money. We get it! We know that visiting a church can be uncomfortable, and we want to make you feel at home. So, here are a few things to know:
- You are welcome here and we're so glad you came. Every one of us has a past and it doesn’t matter where you come from, what you’ve done, or who you’re involved with, you're always welcome.
- Do not feel obligated to give. For those who attend our church regularly, it is an honor to give, but we do not expect it of our guests.
- Relax and enjoy yourself. Hopefully the routines of our Sunday service will be pretty easy to understand, but don’t worry, there’s nothing here to “mess up.”
- Say "hello" to someone. Most likely a bunch of people have already said “hello” to you, but in case they haven’t, step out and introduce yourself. We’d love to get to know you.
- Finally, if you have any questions, please ask!
Our hope is that after getting to know us better, you would become a part of our church family. We’d love to have you on the journey.