LACC Men’s Ministry exists to develop mature, active, equipped, engaging Christian ambassadors through an environment of fellowship and accountability, founded upon the Word of God.
Honor, Courage, Character
These three words are ingrained in everything we do. We honor our Lord Jesus Christ, above all, and the men of the church. We have the courage to step out in faith and be the men that God intended. We consistently display our character by being an example of authentic followers of Jesus Christ in our home, church and community.
Our goal is that every man of Lake Almanor Community Church be impacted by Men’s Ministry in some way. Through Men’s Ministry, men will be able to:
- Grow closer in their relationship with God in prayer
- Be actively engaged in a small discipleship group
- Recognize and develop their gifts and use them in the service of Jesus Christ
- Understand their role as husbands, fathers and brothers in Christ.
- Come to know the Word of God intimately and apply it through obedience.